Chocolate Cup Ketogenic Cakes
Share The Joy 🙂
Cake baking is one of the most interesting and delicious work to do. General cake baking includes loads of fat and sugar. But while following a special diet plan like the ketogenic the whole cooking method is different. The ketogenic cake has measurement which is different from other cake baking procedure.
Different Method of Ketogenic Cake Baking
The ketogenic cake baking is very different, as it is done under the strict guidance of the doctor or a medical person, as the measurements are very different form general baking. Any missing of the method may result in extra fat gaining of the person following the diet plan. It should always kept in mind while making chocolate cup ketogenic cakes that the fat or the oil used should be in proper proportions and the sweet level should not rise in any way. Even the chocolate used should be high in fat but low in glucose.
Ingredients for Making Chocolate Cup Ketogenic Cakes
During the preparation of the chocolate cup ketogenic cakes keep on checking with the health professional you follow for the diet plan to ensure that the recipe is appropriate. The ingredients needed for the cake are,
- Hip of twelve grams of Keto cal powder
- Carbohydrate free sugar free sweetener, or rather low cal sugar
- 10 grams of.. grounded almond flour
- 10 ml of water
- 1 gram of carbohydrate free baking powder for baking
- 14 grams of thick healthy butter
- 15 grams of unsweetened shredded dry coconut
- 2 grams of cocoa powder
- 18 eggs mixed well
Method of Baking
- Firstly preheat the oven to 350 degrees heat
- Mix all the ingredients smoothly one after the other
- To taste add carbohydrate free sweetener
- A silicone muffin tray or silicone baking cups would be best for baking
- Multiply the ingredients by the number of muffins you wish bake dividing the mixture in equal protions.
- Cook for 30 to 35 minutes at same heat
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool
Nutritional Value Of The Ketogenic Cakes
The chocolate cup ketogenic cakes have high nutritional value which really helps in maintaining the health of the person in a balanced way. It contains technically,
- Full Calories – 374 grams
- Nutritional Fat -36.1 grams
- Abundant Protein- 7.8 grams
- Carbohydrate equally divided – 3 grams
- And all the ingredients ratio is 3:1 which is a good ratio
Baking the ketogenic cakes it is always advisable to keep on checking the right baking and rising of the cake. You should not let these ketogenic cakes to settle too much as the nutritional value dies after sometime. Serving the chocolate cup ketogenic cakes hot is a better option as fresh baked from oven has all the nutrition values alive in it making it not only tasty but also very healthy. The body builders who prefer to have this ketogenic cakes recipe do follow the method of exact cooking. If you need more dessert recipes about ketogenic diet, you can get more here
So if you too are following the ketogenic diet, then the ketogenic cakes would be the best for you to maintain your healthy and sufficient cooking nutrition’s alive in your diet plan and also give better taste to your food. Now keeping these nutritional values you have to just go on with your ketogenic cakes recipe and enjoy it with health mind and body, the taste will be the same, only the nutrition’s will be added in proper volumes and parts. So continue happy cooking of the ketogenic cakes recipes at home.