High Protein Tiramisu For Ketogenic Dessert
Share The Joy 🙂
Tiramisu in breakfast sounds amazing as it is a low fat, low carb, low calorie, high protein and sugar free recipe which I wish to have every morning and the real deal is it is son simple and interesting to prepare any time and enjoy its scrumptious taste. A healthy diet is essential for every person and a healthy protein recipe is the most favorite of every foodie who desires to enjoy the flavor and taste everyday and share with friends at a festive time or in a general way.
Nowadays, there are lots of craze for protein recipes as it provides perfect use of proteins to make the recipe unique and yummy in taste with benefits on health. Basically, many consider this recipe as a.. post workout treat which supplies equal portions of energy to body with a good combination of macro nutrients. If you are excited to know about “high protein tiramisu” recipe and try it to enjoy the taste exactly then follow the recipe and be a chef of ketogenic diet recipe for your use and to serve to your family and friends.
High Protein Tiramisu Recipe
“For the sponge cake base”
6 Egg whites
¼ tsp cream of tartar
35g Dymatise Nutrition Elite Egg protein or your favorite protein powder.
15g coconut flour
“For the faux mascarpone layer”
250 g fat free quark
28 g vanilla flavored whey protein
60 Ml of espresso
About 1tsp raw cocoa powder for dusting
- Whip egg whites tartar cream till the stiff peaks from the ingredients.
- Sift coconut flour and protein powder together in a bowl and fold in gently to mix it.
- Transfer the mixture of egg white to the baking paper lines pan and bake in the oven till 20-30 minutes, till it gets browned and hard nearly.
- Poke holes into the sponge cake with a fork and pour coffee on it.
- To assemble Tiramisu, use a cake pan which is half the size of the baking pan used for the cake.
- Cut sponge cake from the middle to make equal halves and slice each half to create 4 layers equally.
- Mix whey protein in a bowl and quark and place the first cake layer in the pan and spread 1/4th of the quark mixture on the top layer and dust a little cocoa powder. Repeat the same for other layers.
- Leave the cake to absorb the flavors overnight in refrigerator and wait for the next morning to taste in breakfast.
High Protein Tiramisu Nutritional Values Per Slice
Total fat: 5%
Total Carbohydrates: 10.8 gms
Proteins: 25.2 g
Vitamin A 14%, Vitamin C 14%, Calcium 23%, Iron 16%
Nutrition Grade A
This yummy “high protein tiramisu” is very delicious dessert to try as it is rich in proteins and must to try by everyone due to lots of benefits of it on health. It is less in sodium and high in proteins and a secret, healthy and tempting recipe to try at breakfast and feel it yummy and fantastic taste with a gorgeous topping on it! In addition, it maintains your diet and fulfills your desire for sweet with less calories.