Keto Spicy Omelette Recipe For Ketogenic Breakfast
Share The Joy 🙂
There is an ever-enduring tussle between the healthy and tasty food. However, there is recipe like keto spicy omelette that chords the two in a single thread. The recipe comes a delight for the taste buds, requires minimal ingredients and efforts and above all, it is a preparation that fits the ketogenic diet and it’s loaded with maximum fats, adequate protein and the minimal of carbohydrates.
The Ingredient That You Would Need
To prepare the tasty yet healthy keto spicy omelette, you would require the following ingredients:
- Shrimps (large): 10 pieces
- Eggs: 6 pieces
- Grape Tomatoes: 4 pieces
- Coconut oil: 20 ML
- Spinach: 1/8 pound
- Onion: 1
- Spring Parsley: 1
- Cayenne: ¼ teaspoon
About The Servings and Preparation Time
The ingredients mentioned in this article would serve 2 people and you can accordingly add the volume if required serving to more heads. The keto spicy omelette takes about 15 minutes of time to be served.
You May Also Like This: Fried Bacon Eggs
Keto Spicy Omelette Recipe For Preparing The Delicacy
The recipe to prepare the keto spicy omelette is very simple and it runs as follows:
- Chop half the onion
- Slice the tomatoes
- Chop the spinach
- Take the coconut oil in the frying pan in heat it in medium temperature. Add the chopped onion, sliced tomatoes, a pinch of salt and cook together.
- Once the onions get a translucent appearance, add the spinach. Wait till the mixture shrinks
- Add the shrimps to the mixture
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture
- Cover the pan with a lid so that the keto spicy omelette, gets cooked on both the sides. You might have to wait till 5-7 minutes of times.
- Remove the pan off the oven and place the keto spicy omelette in the serving dish
- Garnish with the sprigs of parsley
You May Also Like This: Egg White Spinach Omelet
The Nutritional Value Per Serving
The keto spicy omelette is the perfect recipe to prove that heating healthy is not necessarily a punishment to the taste buds. The stuff is loaded with the 36 gram of protein and 17gram of fats in each of the servings. Aside, you will be getting four grams of carbohydrate per serving.
The keto spicy omelette is a recipe of ketogenic diet and hence, it supplies you the maximum count of MCFA fats, adequate protein and the least of carbohydrates. The staff would facilitate burning of fats more than the rate of burning carbohydrates.