Ketogenic Chicken Curry Recipe
Share The Joy 🙂
Everyone loves curry which is something new and tasty with new aromatic flavors. Similar to it, I am a fan of curries and gravies which are mouth watering and fantastic to taste every time. Being a great foodie, I love chicken curries which are creamy and rich and gives a good texture to the curry. The most interesting thing about curries is that they are low-carbs and are delicious to try every time, but with careful preparation to make it exact with calories. If you are concerned a lot about health and weight and even though wish to taste your favorite recipe in less calories, then try ketogenic chicken curry which is easy to prepare with fresh ingredients which prove to be active and effective in burning fat in your body.
Ketogenic Chicken Curry Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 chicken breasts
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 can of Thai Kitchen Lite Coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp Hot Curry powder
- 1 Tbsp Garam masala
- 1tsp Garlic powder
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cut chicken into equal size pieces and coat with half curry powder and garam masala.
2) Sear the chicken partly to provide the flavor and even toast to the spices, which are coated on the chicken. Make use of a bit of preferred cream or fat, which are good options and it will be better to use butter instead of oil to give a good flavor.
3) Take out the chicken from the pan and place in the deep pot. You find brown, burnt pieces on the layer of your sauté pan which is known as fond and is generally a pure flavor.
4) Add your coconut milk into this “fond” while it is on the stove and scratch.
5) Once you remove all the bits from the pan, pour it into your chicken with he rest of spices and set them on the medium or low heat and boil.
6) Exactly, after 25 minutes, add the green beans or any low calorie veg. Remove the lid and let the sauce thicken in the recipe which let you understand whether it got really cooked or need some more minutes to cook.
7) Finally, boil the cauliflower in a glass of water and 1 tbsp of butter after it gets boiled, cool it and mash to small pieces, add salt and pepper and serve with curry which is yummy to try and enjoy in a delightful way!
Ketogenic Chicken Curry Nutritional Values
- Calories: 997
- Fat: 52
- Protein: 86
- Carbs: 17
- Fiber: 4
- Sugar: 3
- Ketogenic Diet is simple and hassle free and has proved to be effective for 10,000 customers and more who, after following it are having fun with weight loss and wish to maintain it forever.
- It lets you eat small amounts of protein and begin the ketogenic diet, which will get you habituated to the ketogenic diet within a few days.
- The main key to get addicted to this keto chicken curry and diet is there are counting calories and Proteins in it to add in diet meals which are a part of the Ketosis diet plan.
However, enjoy this ketogenic chicken curry recipe which is followed by body builders, fashion models and by those who desire to reduce extra pounds within a short period of time.