Keto Low Carb Pie Crust Recipe From Ketogenic Desserts
Share The Joy 🙂
Did you know that obesity has become one of the major health issues in the world? Governments spend billions of dollars each year to maintain a healthy population since a healthy population is the largest asset to a country. Fighting overweight has been a nightmare for most of us having seen all those television programs with men and women taking terrible workouts at gym to keep their body in shape. What if we told you that there is an easy, enjoyable way to stay fit and slim?
Check Out Our Delicious Ketogenic Dessert – Low Carb Pie Crust Recipe
It’s not one of that boring-to-make and appalling to eat healthy foods. This mouthwatering low carb pie crust is a ketogenic dessert based on almond flour, which indeed makes it tastier than those conventional pies. It will help you stay healthy while pleasing your taste buds. To make this magical delicacy all you need.. is almond flour, melted butter, eggs and salt, simple as that.
What you can gain by enjoying this simple meal is unthinkable.
Ingredients With Nutritional Information
2 cups of almond flour (192grams of almond flour) – 94g of fat, 1100 total calories
4 tablespoons of butter – 46grams of fat, 407 total calories
2 large eggs- 10grams of fat, 150 total calories
1 teaspoon salt- 0 grams of fat and 0 calories
- Take a medium size mixing bowl, place the almond flour and mix well with butter.
- Add the eggs and salt and continue to mix thoroughly until the dough comes together.
- Try to make it as a ball pulling it from the edge of the bowl.
- Add a little more of almond flour if the mixture is sticky and mix it up until you get a consistent mixture that can be rolled out.
- Okay, you’re almost there. Place the dough ball between two parchment papers and roll it into a 10” x 16” rectangle with a thickness of about ¼ inch.
How to prepare little tart shells:
– Cut circles into the dough to make miniature tarts.
– Prepare the miniature cupcake pans with miniature cupcake papers.
– Take out the dough circles carefully and press them into the paper cup. Use a Mini Tart Shaper to avoid unnecessary breakings.
– Bake at 350 degrees F for about 5-6 minutes or until edges turn gold.
Despite all the simple ingredients used to make this ketogenic dessert, it is rich with fat and proteins. It immediately triggers the fat burning process in your body which you will almost sense. Ketogenic desserts do not only offer a fat burning solution but also a number of other health benefits such as lowering the risk of high blood pressure and reducing blood sugar and insulin levels. Why are you still waiting? Go, grab the pans and start cooking right now!