Recipe of Turkey with Cream Cheese Sauce
Share The Joy 🙂
Maintain a low carb diet is not so difficult. It just requires proper planning and management. There are lots of carb free recipes, which are easier to make and have good taste. One of the most common ones is Turkey with cream cheese sauce. People are often conscious about their health and especially about their diets. So maintaining a proper diet especially low in carb diet is very important. There are lots of low carb recipes out in the market, which are good for health as well as easy to cook. One of the most common one is the Turkey with cream cheese sauce.
Ingredients of Turkey and Cream Cheese Sauce
This dish is not so difficult to cook and dose not require much ingredients. The ingredients include:
- Butter (2 tablespoons)
- Cream cheese (200 grams)
- Breast of Turkey (around 600 grams)
- Sour cream (around 500 ml)
- Capers (small and around 100ml)
- Tamari soya sauce with Gluten free (1 tablespoon)
These are the list of ingredients required for making turkey and cream cheese sauce.
How to Prepare
Making this recipe does not require much headache.
1) The first step is to heat the oven with butter on it and fry the breast of turkey until the color has changed to reddish brown.
2) Second step is to add the pepper and salt and then fry in low flame for 2-3 minutes.
3) The next third step is baking of turkey breast and simultaneously prepares some side dish and sauce.
4) The fourth step is put the juices in a saucepan and then immediately adds the cream cheese. Mix the whole content until it starts to boil. Once it starts to boil, then keep it for 1-2 minutes. After this low the flame.
5) In the fifth step, it would be addition of soya sauce and pepper and salt.
6) Proceeding to the sixth step, fry the capers in butter at high flame until the matter has changed to crispy state. Switch off the flame and then add it to the sauce and the recipe with low in carbohydrate quantity is ready is to be served.
The side dish with this turkey can be cauliflower mash or broccoli. These sauces can be used with any kind of meats to enhance the taste buds. Added to this, to make flavor more enhancing, people can opt for tomato paste, fried onions, ginger-garlic paste, fresh herbs etc.