Such a weird combination! Cinnamon and oatmeal? Not as weird as you think it to be, well, the taste is really lip smacking and once you taste it; you will fall for it forever. For how many days you are going to try out the same old recipe of oatmeal, try out something new which is not only taste but also a bit healthy. Give it a shot.
Very simple, nothing to worry about-
- Crushed pecans 1 cup
- Flax Seed Meal of about 1/3 cup
- Chia seeds of about 1/3 cups
- 3 oz. riced cauliflower
- 3 ½ Cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter
- Cinnamon 1 ½ tbsp.
- Maple flavor about 1 tbsp.
- Vanilla about ½ tbsp.
- Nutmeg of about ¼ tbsp.
- Allspice of about ¼ tbsp.
- Powdered Erythritol 3 tbsp.
- 10-15 drops of liquid stevia
- 8 Xanthan gum optional
So many ingredients, how will I make this famous oatmeal? Relax and calm down, don’t get confused or tensed by the ingredients, the preparation is really simple. After all, we know how much excited you are to enjoy this tasty meal. Let’s head towards the method of making this.
1) Separately measure out the chia seeds and the flax seeds (1/3 cup seeds) and keep aside.
2) Grate or rice the ½ cup of cauliflower and keep aside
3) This is the main part, take a rolling pin, a Ziploc bag and add 1 cup of raw pecans to it. With the help of rolling pin, crush them and make sure the grains are not totally crushed. You’re adding it to give texture to your dish.
4) Roast the pecans in a pan over low heat
5) Take a saucepan; add the coconut milk as the measure given. Add cauliflower after the milk heats up a bit and continue the cooking until it starts boiling
6) Lower the heat of the flame and add the seasoning- cinnamon, maple flavor, vanilla, nutmeg and allspice
7) Grind 3tbsp of Erythritol and make it a powder
8) Add the Erythritol, 10-15 drops of liquid stevia to the pan and stir it properly
9) Add the flaxseed and chia seed and mix well. This will thicken the mixture
10) Measure the heavy cream (1/4 cup), 3 tbsp. butter and 3 oz. cream cheese
11) Heat the mixture again and add, toasted pecans, cream, butter, and cream cheese. Mix them. You can add the xanthan gum only if you like it.
Now enjoy this dish and have fun.
[learn_more caption=”Sources:”] – https://www.ruled.me/cinnamon-roll-oatmeal/ [/learn_more]