The ketogenic muffin is a delight to the taste buds and it is a storehouse of the necessary nutrients of to keep healthy. These muffins are the preparation that comes in the category of the ketogenic diet. Hence, the recipe ensures the balanced supply of protein-fiber-fats and carbohydrates.
A Breakfast Recipe That Combines Health and Delicacies
The hectic schedule of life seldom offers you the time that you can put to prepare a lavish breakfast. However, you can not ignore the perspectives of health benefits and of course you have to show some care for your taste buds as well. The ketogenic muffin is a recipe proposed that you can prepare fast and would comes delicious as well as beneficial from the point of nutrition. The preparation involves the following ingredients:
- Golden Flaxseed: 25 Oz
- Coca powder: 5 Oz
- Cinnamon: 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder: ½ tablespoon
- Salt: ½ tea spoon
- Coconut oil: 25 ML
- Caramel syrup: 50 ml
- Vanilla extract: 10 ml
- Apple-cider vinegar: 5 ml
- Silvered Almonds: 4/5 Oz
The Steps to Prepare
- You require pre-heating the oven to a temperature of 350 degree F
- Take all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and go on stirring till it mixes well
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients
- Take the mixture into muffin liners.
- You require sprinkling the silver almonds as the toppings on each muffin
- Bake the batter for about 15 minutes. The ketogenic muffin has to swell up to come to the top
You May Also Like This: Keto Pancakes Recipe
About The Nutritional Content
The ketogenic muffin would offer you 12 grams of protein, 10 grams of fibers, 14 grams of fats and 4 grams of carbohydrates over each of its servings. Hence, approach the preparation to get rewarded dually with impeccable taste and the highest nutritional benefits.
Why Should You Opt For The Ketogenic Muffins?
The ketogenic muffin is a store house for the nutritional values. Each of the serving is loaded with the perfect balance of high protein & fat and the minimal of carbohydrate. Note that the fat that the muffins contain gets converted to energy instantly and hence, it would energize you but would never trigger obesity.
It is advised to refrain from the ketogenic muffin in case you are suffering from high cholesterol related troubles.