Are you a sushi fan?? Do you love to have those small rings of delicacies like every day? Well, then you’ve come to the right place, finally someone did keto sushi. Sushi is really delicious Japanese food also it is the most famous food in the world. Most people prefering restaurants for eating sushi. Today we’ll learn how to make Keto Sushi, a dish which is really easy to make and easier to digest. There is a lot of ketogenic recipes on the internet but we tried to be different for this time. Just have fun and keep an eye. Look and remember the ingredients properly, keep in mind the proportions mentioned.
- 16 oz. Cauliflower
- 6 oz. of softened cream cheese
- 1-2 tbsp. of Rice Vinegar (Unseasoned)
- 1 tbsp. of soya sauce or coconut amino
- 5 sheets of Nora
- 1-6 inch of cucumber
- ½ Medium Avocado
- 5 oz. smoked salmon
Keto salmon or any seafood you’ll get, the taste is going to be mind-blowing. But, this is not the end, preparations or the ways you’ll execute these ingredients are also important. So, how to make this great keto sushi?
Calling For The Preparations
- The first step is, grind the cauliflower into rice-sized pieces.
- Take the cucumber and slice it on each end, then place it or stand it upright and slice off the each side. Discard the middle and slice two side pieces and keep them in the fridge
- Preheat a frying pan, add the cauliflower, and season it with soya sauce while stirring the cauliflower. The soya sauce is added for seasoning
- Next step is, once the cauliflower is dry, add some amount of cream cheese and rice vinegar and mix them together
- Take the avocado and cut into two parts, scoop out the seed. Cut the avocado into ½ slice
- Take the nori sheet, place it on a bamboo roller and cover it with saran wrap so that the materials not stick. Add the cauliflower paste, spread it, making a thin layer and leaving ¾ inches of space at the top
- Now, put the entire filling you want inside the sushi rolls and roll it.
- Roll using the bamboo
- Cut them into slices and enjoy it with any spicy mayo or anything according to your wish
Your favorite keto sushi is ready and it’s popping hot. Try this out in your home and do send us your feedbacks. Feel free to see those for a nice sushi experience.