Keto Avocado Pie can be considered as one of the most delicious treats available for you to enjoy. You will be able to prepare this recipe at the comfort of your own home as well. In order to do that, you just need to follow one of the keto avocado pie recipes. Below mentioned is the recipe that you will need to follow in order to prepare keto avocado pie at the comfort of your own home. Any person who is interested in preparing keto avocado pie will be able to try out this recipe. If you are on a keto diet, this would be one of the best options available for you to try out. It can help you to remain within the state of ketosis, without encountering any health issues.
Ingredients Required for Keto Avocado Pie
As the first thing, you should figure out the ingredients that are required to prepare keto avocado pie. Below mentioned are the ingredients that you should find. All these ingredients can be purchased from your local stores. Hence, you will not have to worry about anything when you try out this recipe.
- Four tablespoons of coconut flour
- Four tablespoons of sesame seeds
- ¾ cup of almond flour
- One pinch of salt
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- One tablespoon of psyllium husk powder
- Four tablespoons of water
- One egg
- Three tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil
There is a separate list of ingredients that you need in order to prepare the filling that you use for keto avocado pie. Below mentioned are the ingredients you should buy to prepare this recipe.
- One cup of mayonnaise
- Two ripe avocados
- Three eggs
- Quarter teaspoon of salt
- Half teaspoon of onion powder
- One red chili pepper
- Two tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro
- Quarter cup of shredded cheese
- Eight tablespoons of creamy cheese
Once you have all these ingredients ready, you can get started with preparing keto avocado pie recipe. Below mentioned are the instructions that you will need to follow when you are preparing the recipe.
You May Also Like: Keto Cinnamon Orange Souffle
Steps to Follow
1) As the first step, you will need to pre-heat your oven to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While you oven is heating up, you will need to take a food processor and mix all ingredients that you use for the pie dough. After the ingredients are mixed, you will need to wait for several minutes until it creates a ball. But if you don’t have a food processor, you don’t need to worry about anything because you can simply mix all ingredients inside a bowl. You can use your hands or a fork to mix these ingredients.
2) As the second step, you will have to attach a parchment paper piece to a spring form pan. It should not be longer than 12 inches in diameter. This will provide an excellent assistance for you to remove the pie after the baking process is completed.
3) Next, you need to pour dough into your pan. You can either use your fingers or an oiled spatula to get the job done.Then you can pre-bake the crust for a period of about 15 minutes.
4) As the next step, you must split avocado. You will need to remove the peel, dice and pit. In addition, you should remove seeds from avocado as well. Then you should place them inside the bowl and mix along with other ingredients.
5) Now you have come to the final step, where you will be pouring the complete mixture to the pie crust. After you pour, you must bake for a period of around 35 minutes. When you see a light golden brownish color, you should figure out that the right time has come for you to take the mixture out. Then you should let it cool for few minutes, after taking out of the oven.