Do you just love the ease which comes with the casserole? Do you want to know the amazing but easy to cook this ketogenic recipe which must have the ability to provide you the required nutrition with ease? Well, ground beef is the most popular and inexpensive solution for this and making of keto cheeseburger casserole is the perfect option to avail. The use of the most common ingredients has made keto cheeseburger casserole recipe easy to make and it can be the best choice for you to avail for your dinner. If there is only one type of meal that you have to cook, then you can choose keto cheeseburger casserole which is a low crab meal option which can be your entire meal and must have the ability to serve all of the required nutritional values with ease.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1/2 pound Bacon
- 1 teaspoon Hot sauce
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1/2 Sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned salt
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 clove Garlic
- 4 tablespoons Cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Reduced sugar ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 8 ounces Grated cheddar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Chop the bacon into smaller pieces and place that in a large skillet with medium heat under it. Cook the bacon until it crisps and removes it from pan and keep that aside.
- Now take the ground beef and cook that until it turns into brown and crumbling.
- Pour the onion and garlic into the skillet along beef and cook that until luminous.
- Now it is time to add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, seasoned salt, and cream cheese and cook the mixture over low heat. Stir constantly until it gets mixed properly.
- Spread the mixture finely into a greased dish and pour the cooked bacon at the top.
- Crack the eggs and whisk them with cream and mix them properly. Do not forget to stir in the hot sauce and pepper. And pour this mixture over beef and bacon.
- Place the cheddar cheese. And bake the entire mixture at 350 degrees for maximum 30 minutes only.
- Serve with sprinkled dill.
You May Also Like This: Keto Reuben Casserole Recipe
We have described everything which you need to know about this recipe. Now it is time to make keto cheeseburger casserole and enjoy your meal.
*This recipe was taken from the bunsinmyoven.com