Delicious Keto Lasagna Recipe from Italian Kitchen
Most of the people believe that people who follow keto diets are not provided with the opportunity to enjoy delicious foods and desserts. This fact is not true at all. A large number of amazing food items are available for the people to consume, even if they are following a keto diet. Keto lasagna can be considered as a perfect example to prove the above mentioned fact. You just need to think about preparing the food in the right way. That’s where we thought about introducing a keto lasagna recipe to you. This recipe would definitely impress all individuals who are following a keto diet.
The Ingredients Required
As the first thing, let’s take a look at the ingredients that you will need to have in order to get started with preparing this recipe.
Keto Lasagna Recipe
For the meat sauce, you will need to get
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small chopped onion
- 30 oz crushed tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
In order to prepare noodles, you will need to get
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Granulated onion and granulated garlic each
- 4 Eggs
To complete the cheese filling, you can get
- 5 cups Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup full fat Ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- As the first thing, you should know how you are going to prepare meat sauce. To do that, you should cook sausage and ground beef at a medium temperature. (You are doing this with the objective of removing excessive fat in the food.)
- Then you can add garlic and tomato and mix the ingredients. After mixing for some time, you can add water along with water if required.
- Now you need to bring the mixture to a slimmer and let it stay for a couple of hours after reducing the heat.
- Once meat sauce is prepared, you will be able to go ahead with the preparation of noodles. You need to take a large bowl in order to do that. In the large bowl, you must combine cream cheese, eggs and Italian seasoning.
- To the same mixture, you will need to add onion and garlic as well. You can take a hand mixer and mix it for a couple of minutes. Once you feel that the mixture has become smooth, you can stop mixing.
- Then you should fold Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese and add to the mixture. The mixture should then be laid on top of a cookie sheet and kept inside an oven that is heated for a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit. You should keep it for a period of about 30 minutes.
Now you have come to the final, but most important step, which is about building the lasagna.
- You need to pour meat sauce that you have prepared into a casserole dish. Then you need to add a noodles layer. You must repeat this process for one more time. But you need to put noodles first.
- Once you complete adding the second layer of Mozzarella Cheese, you need to add another layer of sauce. The top should be filled with remaining sauce and noodles.
- You should now place lasagna inside a preheated oven. The temperature should be 375 degrees Fahrenheit. You will need to bake your lasagna for a period of around 45 minutes. When you see that it has become bubbly, you can take out of the oven.
- Now you should add the remaining amounts of Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese you have to the top. After doing that, you should bake it for another 20 minutes.
- Then you can let cheese melt and turn into golden brown color. Once it is done, you can keep lasagna for 15 minutes and enjoy it.