Keto Pancakes Recipe For Ketogenic Desserts
The keto pancake is an extremely tasty and healthy stuff that supplies the perfect blending of the protein-fat-carbohydrate with the bonus of pampering the taste buds impeccably. These pancakes would be the perfect recipe to adapt to the ketonic diet.
Stuffs That You Would Require to Prepare The Yummy Pancakes
Keto pancake is a yummy delicacy that balances the perspectives of healthy and tasty foods in the equilibrium. The preparation involves the following ingredients:
- Protein powder: 6 OZ
- Sugar: 8 OZ
- Butter: 2 cubes
- Coconut Oil: 35 ML
- Almond Milk: 50 ML
- Egg: 1 (large)
- Salt: as per taste
- Caramel Syrup: 5 ML
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Coconut Floor: 8 OZ
- Vanilla essence: ½ teaspoon
Getting Started | The Recipe to Make The Keto Pancakes
The recipe to prepare the keto pancake can be listed as follows:
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large size bowl
- In the centre of the mixture, make a well like structure and pour egg yolk, protein powder, almond milk, vanilla essence and Carmel syrup into the well.
- Keep stirring the mixture till it blends well
- Heat the frying pan in medium temperature. Pour the coconut oil into the pan
- Pour the mixture into the hot oil and spread the dough evenly
- Let the keto pancake swell up
- Remove from the oven and garnish with butter cubes
You May Also Like This: Ketogenic Waffles Recipe
Points to Remember While Preparing The Pancakes
While preparing the keto pancake, you should refrain from over mixing the dough. Likewise, it would be better to use the softened butter than the butter in molten state. You should void pressing and ideally cook less.
Is The Pancake Only to Serve The Taste Buds?
The keto pancake assembles the dimensions like fine recipes and high food values. The pan cake would be loaded with high protein and would have the minimal of carbohydrate. Hence, it can be said the delightful taste is just the bonus on high nutritional benefits.
The biggest benefit in consuming the keto pancake is that you get the perfect blending of high protein-higher counts of fats and the minimal carbohydrate that makes the preparation the perfect recipe for the ketonic diet.