Most of the people believe that it is not possible for them to follow delicious meals while following a keto diet. This fact is not true at all. It is possible for you to go ahead and even enjoy the consumption of shrimps while you are following a keto diet. You just need to follow an appropriate recipe and learn how to prepare shrimp, so that you will not be deviated from the ketogenic state. With this article, you will be introduced to that kind of a shrimp recipe. If you are concerned a lot about health and weight and even though wish to taste your favorite recipe in less calories, then try ketogenic shrimp which is easy to prepare with fresh ingredients which prove to be active and effective in burning fat in your body.
Keto Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound raw shrimp (at least)
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup baby kale
- 5 dried tomatoes
- ½ cup whole milk
- As the first step, you should melt your butter in a pan with the usage of medium heat. Then you must go ahead and add the shrimps into the pan.
- After you do it, you will need to reduce the heat from medium to low. After cooking shrimp for a period of 30 seconds, you should go ahead and turn your shrimp. Then you need to cook the other side of shrimp.
- You must continue this until you see a light pink color. You need to make sure that you cook shrimp until it gives out a pink color. That’s because the sauce you add will further cook shrimps. If you don’t follow this step correctly, you will end up getting your shrimp to be rubbery and tough.
- As the next step, you must add cream cheese into the pan where you contain shrimps.
- Then you need to add milk you have got into the same pan and turn the heat again into the medium level.
- After that, you must stir the pan frequently. You must do it until your cheese is fully melted to milk. You should also make sure that no lumps can be seen in the pan.
- Now it is the high time for you to sprinkle salt, basil and garlic into the plan. After adding all these ingredients, you will need to stir well.
- After a couple of minutes, you can put Parmesan cheese and stir again. You will have to do this until the sauce becomes thick.
- To complete the dish, you can add spinach, baby kale and dried tomatoes into the pan. After you add them, it is possible for you to go ahead and remove the heat. Then you are encouraged to serve the keto shrimp recipe hot.
You will definitely be impressed with the unique taste that it can offer. This shrimp recipe can also be recommended for all the individuals who are looking forward to enjoy delicious shrimps, while remaining within the state of ketosis.
You May Also Like: Keto Reuben Casserole Recipe
You May Also Like: Keto Chicken Curry Recipe
Nutritional Values for Recipe
You must also be aware about the nutritional values that are linked with this recipe. Then you know what you are getting through the consumption of this recipe. The above mentioned ingredients will assist you to prepare a keto shrimp curry for four individuals. Each serving of this shrimp curry would offer;
As you can see, you are only getting a low amount of carbs from this shrimp recipe. Due to this reason, you will get the chance to remain within the ketosis state. Therefore, any person who follows a ketogenic diet will be able to try out this recipe.
You May Also Like: Keto Pork Chops Recipe