Who doesn’t enjoy eating dessert? Every time, you don’t have order it from bakery shops. You can make them at home too. Cinnamon Orange Souffle is a delicious dessert. You can prepare it at home. Do you want a delicious dessert at the end of your meal? If you are thinking that making cinnamon orange souffle is a tough job, you are absolutely wrong. This dessert is made of a simple chocolate topping out of cocoa powder, coconut oil, and stevia to sprinkle over the top. Putting stevia on the top is not mandatory, this only add a nice contrast to everything. You should sprinkle some fresh orange juice over the tops and let it soak into the soufflé for a few minutes to make it tastier.
What are the Ingredients Required?
- A cup of Coconut Milk
- Use two Eggs and separate the egg whites and the yolks
- One teaspoon of Allspice
- Two tablespoons of Butter
- Use six Leftover Cinnamon Orange Scones
The Method of Preparation
1) If you have some leftover zones in your kitchen, then find them and put into your oven at 400 degrees.
2) After heating them, they become little bit soft. So, use hands to break them into small pieces as much as possible. Put those pieces of scones into a mixing bowl.
3) Put one cup of coconut milk under the Microwave for around 60 seconds or a minute to get it warm.
4) Pour the warm coconut milk over the scones and let them sit for a few minutes.
5) Separate the egg whites and yolks in a different bowl. Beat the egg whites until it peaks form.
6) Beat the egg yolks in the other bowl with 2 Tablespoons of Butter and 1 teaspoon of Allspice then pour the mixture into the scones and milk.
7) Mix them all together until they are combined properly.
8) Put the egg whites gently on the soufflé battle and try to fold them.
9) Distribute the batter into 3 or 4 ramekins, filling up to 3/4 of the ramekins. Put them for bake about 40-50 minutes.
How can You Serve it?
Take out the hot soufflé and let them cool, then remove from the ramekin. You can also garnish them with powdered Erythritol, orange peel, and mint. This will make a delicious and yummy cinnamon, orange souffle. Enjoy your dessert.
You May Also Like:
- Perfect Keto Chocolate Donuts