Keto cottage cheese pancakes without flour can be a perfect and one of the most delicious choice for a healthy breakfast. These are enriched with healthy fats and protein from eggs and cottage cheese. These pancakes are not only low in carbs, but gluten-free too. Additionally, these keto cottage cheese pancakes are super simple to make and enjoy. You only need 3 healthy ingredients to get done with this recipe. You can enjoy fluffy and delicate texture of because of melted cheese curds. Even if you are following keto, still, you can enjoy the little pleasure of life with these easy keto-friendly cottage cheese pancakes.
Are Keto Cottage Cheese Pancakes Healthy?
When it comes to whether keto cottage cheese pancakes are healthy or not then it completely depends on the selection of right ingredient. Selection of our ingredients plays a vital role in making any recipe healthy or unhealthy. So, it is always recommended to make healthy ingredients a part of your recipes.
In the case of this recipe we are using all 3 healthy ingredient including eggs, cottage cheese and psyllium husk. Cottage cheese is both delicious and nutritious. Amazingly, this is high in fats and low in carbs which makes it a perfect ingredient to be used in keto-friendly meals. Furthermore, eggs are most versatile and healthiest food on the planet. One egg usually contains less than 1g carbs, and about 6 grams of protein which makes it a healthier choice for anyone.
You May Also Like: Keto Chocolate Protein Pudding Recipe
Keto Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 100 grams CottageCheese
- 3/4 tbsp Psyllium husk
- 1 egg
- Take a bowl of medium size and put all three ingredients in that.
- Usea hand blender to blend them well.
- Takea pan and place it on a low to medium heat.
- Pour a little butter in the pan.
- Placesome mixture and fry it in a proper way on the both sides on low to mediumflame.
- Let both sides of your pancake get brown.
- You can make small 4 keto cottage cheese pancakes with this mixture easily.
- Once you have done with preparing all 4 pancakes, now serve them well.
Don’t you think of a diet without dessert? You’re in the right place. Discover these healthy and guilt-free keto desserts here.
How to Enjoy Your Keto Cottage Cheese Pancakes?
Everyone loves to have a pancakes stack served with a delicious sugar-free syrup. However, there are multiple ways to enjoy keto cottage cheese pancakes in a better way. Here we have some interesting options for you to consider:
- Top your pancakes with peanut butter. It can be a better option to add a healthy fat serving to keep you energized and full for longer.
- You can also serve 2 pancakes with tomatoes and cheese just as a toast.
- Another way to enjoy pancakes is with sugar-free jams and freshly sliced berries. It will give you a perfect amount of sweetness.
You May Also Like: What Fruits Can I Eat on Keto Diet | 15 Low Carb Fruits
Enjoy this easier to make pancakes recipe in different ways to experience a more delicious yet different taste every time.